The online OSHA Focus Four program is mainly designed to educate workers on 4 construction-related hazards. They are, electrical safety, fall protection, struck by’s and caught in between's.
Some of its learning objectives are:
- Identify the incidents that cause struck by and caught in between injuries.
- Discuss work practices and engineering controls that can help reduce struck by and caught in between injuries.
- Highlighting the need for power tools.
- Discussing and Identifying electrical hazards.
- Understanding how electricity works.
- Identifying systems for fall protection.
- Demonstrating the process of locking out and tagging out circuits.
- Developing a standard fall protection plan.
- Identify the types of PPE that may decrease struck by and caught in between injuries.
Indeed, the Online OSHA focus four can help any worker Identify, Prevent and Eliminate work hazards at construction sites.